1. First quarter, 8:10 mark. Milwaukee started this game off fast with 10-1 lead. Ersan Ilyasova hit a jumper at this mark and forced Chicago to use a timeout.
2. Second quarter, 6:26 mark. Mike Dunleavy sinks a three to put the Bulls up 35-32. He forced Milwaukee to call a timeout and then hit another one shortly after.
3. Second quarter, 9.7 seconds mark. Luke Ridnour committed the 20th Bucks foul of the half on Kirk Hinrich. At the line, Hinrich hit both free-throws to put Chicago up 47-45 at the half.
4. Third quarter, 7:51 mark. Larry Sanders committed his fifth foul of the game on Carlos Boozer. Sanders exchanged words with Joakim Noah on the floor right after and eventually fouled out of the game in the fourth.
5. Fourth quarter, 21.8 seconds mark. Kirk Hinrich nails a jumper for Chicago to close the game at 81-72.