Below are the five plays that I took note of in the Bucks' 93-78 loss in Cleveland to the Cavaliers on Friday night:
1. First quarter, 4:23 mark. Kyrie Irving nailed a three pointer that lead to a Milwaukee timeout. Cleveland scored 13 straight and went on a 15-2 run.
2. First quarter, 2:56 mark. Khris Middleton hit a three to end a streak of 17 straight points from the Cavaliers.
3. First quarter, 2.6 seconds mark. Luke Ridnour made a free-throw to cap a 12-1 Milwaukee run and helped close the gap to just one.
4. Second quarter, 23.2 seconds mark. Ekpe Udoh suffered a left ankle sprain and did not return for the remainder of the game. He’s the latest Bucks player to be added to the injury report. What’s new?
5. Fourth quarter, 13.6 seconds mark. Khris Middleton hit a jump shot and finished the game with a team-leading 13 points for Milwaukee. The Bucks are the only team in the NBA without consecutive wins this season.