Here are the five plays that stood out to me in Milwaukee's 101-80 loss to the Golden State Warriors at home.
1. First quarter, 7:14 mark. Ersan Ilyasova hit a three pointer early on in the game. He missed his last 20 shots from downtown coming into this one.
2. Second quarter, 10:49 mark. Toney Douglas hit a three pointer that helped spark an 8-0 run by himself for Golden State to begin the quarter. Milwaukee managed to cut the deficit at halftime, but Douglas initiated the lead for the Warriors.
3. Third quarter, 2:42 mark. Stephen Curry hit a ridiculous off-balanced circus layup while getting the foul. The basket gave Golden State a 19-point lead.
4. Fourth quarter, 6:55 mark. David Lee finally missed his first shot of the game. Lee finished 10-of-12 for 20 points while bringing down 18 rebounds.
5. Fourth quarter, 1:32 mark. Miroslav Raduljica scored a layup late. His play has been limited lately despite high praise from Larry Drew, but he finally managed to get some more playing time in the Bucks rotation.