After a 126-117 loss to the Suns on Wednesday night, below are the five plays that I took note of in the game:
1. Second quarter, 9:04 mark. After an Ersan Ilyasova jump shot, the Bucks scored eight unanswered to cut Phoenix’s lead to 13.
2. Second quarter, 8:43 mark. Leandro Barbosa made a jump shot to help the Suns go on an 8-0 run of their own.
3. Second quarter, 3:25 mark. Marcus Morris connected on a shot to put the Bucks down 22 with 3:18 left in the first half. Milwaukee would soon respond and narrow the gap.
4. Second quarter, 0.4 seconds mark. After being fouled, Brandon Knight makes all three of his free-throws to cap a 16-5 Bucks run and cut the Suns’ lead to 12 right before halftime.
5. Fourth quarter, 1:22 mark. Goran Dragic scored 13 straight points for Phoenix to put the nail in the coffin. He finished the game with 30 points on 9-of-13 shooting and added eight points from the charity strike.