The Bucks weren’t able to top the Houston Rockets at home for the start of their six-game home trip. Below are the six plays that stood out in the Bucks' 101-95 loss to Houston:
1. First quarter, 2:41. Omer Asik checked into the game for Houston. He hasn’t played for them since December 4th.
2. Fourth quarter, 10.1 seconds. After a missed Brandon Knight layup, Dwight Howard was fouled and went 1-of-2 at the free throw line to give Houston a four point lead.
3. Third quarter, 10:40. Nate Wolters connected on a 3-pointer for the first time since December 27th.
4. Third quarter, 6:23. After going scoreless the entire game, Terrence Jones scored his first basket here. He scored 36 in the last game against Milwaukee in Houston.
5. Fourth quarter, 8:20. Nate Wolters scored on a layup to give him a new career-high in points. He finished the game with 19.