Here are the five plays that stood out to me in Milwaukee's 104-101 win against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday:
1. Second quarter, 0.6 seconds mark. Brandon Jennings nailed a three pointer here to give him 20 points. Detroit went on a 10-2 run to end the first half.
2. Fourth quarter, 8:14 mark. Will Bynum made a layup to make the score 91-89 after the Bucks went on an 8-2 run. Milwaukee missed back-to-back three pointers before Bynum made the layup.
3. Fourth quarter, 5:40 mark. Luke Ridnour drained a three to give the Bucks their first lead since the second quarter.
4. Fourth quarter, 5:16 mark. Caron Butler committed fouls on two straight possessions to give him five in the game. He still managed to play the reminder of it and finished with 30 points.
5. Fourth quarter 1.4 seconds mark. Rodney Stuckey missed a three pointer here for Detroit and sealed the victory for Milwaukee. It’s the Bucks’ first win of 2014 and snapped their losing streak of nine games.