In what might've been the ugliest game of their season, below are the five plays that stood out in Milwaukee's 112-87 loss to the Atlanta Hawks:
1. First quarter, 6:47 mark. Kyle Korver made a three pointer in a game for the 112th straight time.
2. Second quarter, 28.9 seconds mark. Mike Scott hit a three to help Atlanta go on a 11-3 run to end the first half. They hit eight shots from downtown in the first half alone.
3. Third quarter, 24.9 seconds mark. Elton Brand connected on a jump shot that completed a 36-point third quarter for the Hawks.
4. Fourth quarter, 4:13 mark. Giannis Antetokounmpo slammed a dunk with two hands in what was probably the only exciting play for the Bucks in the entire game.
5. Fourth quarter, 4:48 mark. James Nunnally (who?) connected on Atlanta’s 13th three pointer in the game. Milwaukee only managed to make five.