Blake Griffin and the Los Angeles Clippers rolled through Milwaukee to conclude their long road trip. In a dominating performance against the Bucks, here are the five plays that stood out:
1. First quarter, 45.7 seconds mark. After hitting a 3-pointer, Jamal Crawford passed Kobe Bryant on the all-time list for 3-pointers made.
2. Second quarter, 4:55 mark. DeAndre Jordan pulled down his 10th of 18 rebounds here. This marked the 24th straight game Jordan has pulled down more than 10 boards in a game.
3. Second quarter, 2:16 mark. After getting into it with Blake Griffin, Khris Middleton and Griffin himself were both issued technical fouls. This actually brought out Angry Blake Griffin going forward in the game.
4. Second quarter, 5.9 seconds mark. Jared Dudley hit a jumper before halftime as the Clippers went on a 30-9 run to end the first half.
5. Third quarter, 3:31 mark. Nate Wolters split shots at the foul line to give the Bucks their first fast break points of the game. Milwaukee only scored 3 when it was all said and done (all by Wolters).