1. First quarter, 6:37 mark. Giannis Antetokounmpo dunked over Kendrick Perkins for two points after Milwaukee previously missed 21 straight shots coming over from Friday’s game against Chicago.
2. Second quarter, 6:59 mark. Larry Sanders elbowed Steven Adams in the face and received a flagrant two. Sanders was immediately ejected from the game shortly after.
3. Second quarter, 36 seconds mark. O.J. Mayo hit a corner three to help cap a 9-0 Milwaukee run to end the first half for Milwaukee. The Bucks cut the deficit from 12 to just three.
4. Third quarter, 0.4 seconds mark. Miroslav Raduljica committed his fourth foul of the game on a Kevin Durant shot from three. Durant went to the line and hit all of his shots.
5. Fourth quarter, 29.9 seconds mark. Thabo Sefolosha hit a jump shot to put the Thunder over 100 points. Oklahoma City has the second best record in the league when scoring over 100 points in a game.