1. First quarter, 4:00 mark. Luke Ridnour drains a three pointer and the Raptors followed that shot up by going on a 19-5 run shortly after.
2. Third quarter, 7:55 mark. After a technical foul was issued on Giannis Antetokounmpo, former Bucks forward John Salmons hit a jumper that sparked an 8-0 run for Toronto.
3. Third quarter, 5:11 mark. Ersan Ilyasova made two free-throws to help surpass his season-high of 22 points. Ilyasova finished the game with 29 and also managed to grab nine rebounds.
4. Third quarter, 1:33 mark. John Henson received a technical foul due to trash talking after blocking Jonas Valanciunas twice at the rim. Antetokounmpo also received a tech in the quarter as well.
5. Fourth quarter, 1:14 mark. Austin Daye finished an alley-oop at the rim to help the Raptors finish the game with 116 points. A new season-high for the team.