The Bucks were looking to win back-to-back games for the first time this NBA season in Denver after defeating the Knicks on Monday. Unfortunately, they couldn't do so after falling to the Nuggets by the score of 110-100. Here are the five plays that stood out:
1. First quarter, 8:02. Larry Sanders picked up a technical foul just shortly after the game started.
2. Third quarter, 9:15. Denver scored a basket here that gave them a 10-point lead. This was the first double-digit lead of the game for the Nuggets.
3. Fourth quarter, 8:47. Khris Middleton nailed a shot from three to tie his career-high of five 3-pointers made in a game.
4. Fourth quarter, 1:28. Wilson Chandler made an awkward/lucky shot after watching it hit the rim to the top of the glass. That shot gave Denver a 103-96 lead.
5. Fourth quarter, 40.8 seconds. Larry Sanders hits a layup to set a new career-high in points at 25.