The Bucks lost on the road in Orlando 113-102 on Friday night as they started their two-game road trip. Below are the five plays that stood out to me in the loss:
1. First quarter, 3:07 mark. Gary Neal checked into the game early. He played around 24 minutes on the night, the most he’s played since December 4th against the Pistons.
2. First quarter, 35.3 seconds mark. Miroslav Raduljica committed the 10th foul for the Bucks in just the first quarter alone.
3. Second quarter, 9:05 mark. The Magic went on a 12-5 run in the second quarter that forced a Bucks timeout. Orlando was shooting 62% from the field at that point. Efficient.
4. Second quarter, as time expired. Arron Afflalo drained a 3-pointer from the corner to put the Magic up 67-46 at halftime. That three helped Orlando finish with their most points in any half this season, and also was the most points given up by the Bucks this season in a half.
5. Fourth quarter, 7:21 mark. Giannis Antetokounmpo delivered his typical “WOW” moment of the night with this reverse slam.